Toothpick F4 20A AIO
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: BMI270 (SPI connection)
- Mounting Size: 25.5*25.5mm (M2 Anti-vibration rubber damper available)
- FC Firmware: betaflight_4.3.x_BETAFPVF411
- OSD: Built-in Betaflight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: SBUS/CRSF/DSMX Receiver
- BEC: 5V 3A
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 8.15g
- ESC Chip: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G-C
- Support D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware: G_H_20_REV16_7.HEX (Default BLHeli_S), BLUEJAY (Optional)
Note: F411 4S 20A FC V5 is available to flash both BLHeli_S and BLUEJAY ESC firmware and it comes with default BLHeliI_S firmware. The main difference is that the BLUEJAY firmware supports bidirectional D-shot, while BLHeli_S does not support it.
Diagram for Toothpick F411 4S 20A Brushless FC V5
The board integrates 3 LEDs, including the Power LED (Red), FC LED(Blue) and Receiver LED.
|Power LED (Red)||Solid||Power on|
|FC LED (Blue)||Flashing||Motor Disarmed|
|FC LED (Blue)||Solid||Motor Armed|
|Receiver LED (Orange)||Solid||Connected Successfully|
Connecting External RX/HD Digital VTX
F411 4S 20A FC V5 integrates the Plug & Play port for the external RX and HD digital VTX, and there will be a 4-pin connector for RX and a 6-pin connector for HD digital VTX in the package. Thus, we highly recommend pilots use the port to save the solder work.
FC & ESC Firmware
The default firmware is including CLI dump file. But if you flash firmware from the Betaflight configurator official site, please flash a CLI dump file for F411 4S 20A FC V5. We offer the default firmware and CLI dump file to download.
BMI270 gyro will need more software filters and is sensitive in high frequency. This can be solved by adjusting filter settings in PID tuning. The Betaflight official or BETAFPV default FC firmware and CLI dump file do not include the filter settings. For pilots who want to configure it, we recommend setting gyro lowpass 2 at 145Hz and choosing filter type at PT2.
F411 4S 20A FC V5 is available to flash both BLHeli_S and BLUEJAY ESC firmware and it comes with default BLHeliI_S firmware. The main difference is that the BLUEJAY firmware supports bidirectional D-shot, while BLHeli_S does not support it. Here are the download links for two firmware.
- 1 * F411 4S 20A Toothpick Brushless Flight Controller V5 BLHeli_S (BMI270)
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 1 * 6-Pin Connector for Digital VTX
- 1 * 4-Pin Connector for RX
- 4 * M2x12 Screws
- 8 * M2 Nuts
- 4 * M2 Anti-vibration rubber dampers